Sign me up!!
When events are coming up, we will send a card by mail, post the opportunity on the website, or contact you directly. For more information or to get on our volunteer roster, please contact volunteer coordinator Jean Lambo at 262-375-3676 X102 or Jean@ArtMusicHistory.org.
THANK YOU - We can't do it without you!
We Love Our Volunteers!
The Center is proud and honored to have hundreds of dedicated volunteers who share their time and talent to help art, music, history and education thrive at the Center! Here are some of the annual and ongoing opportunities:
Thank you for considering helping out!
• Docent for Kuhefuss House Museum Summer, Christmas and School Tours
• Docent for Architectural Treasures Tour
• Cast member, tour guide, or wrangler for Gothic History Tour
• Ticket taker for performances
• Teachers/class helpers: share your skills or hobbies with others
• Clerical: Word processing and database entry
• Parking lot attendant for special events
• Gallery wall preparation and painting
• Bartending: license appreciated but not necessary
• Window displays
• Strawberry Festival and Wine & Harvest Festival: various positions
• Have a creative idea?? Design your own volunteer opportunity!